Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Because I Am Wordchef

This handy dandy image is courtesy of the fine folks over at imagechef.com, all of the words within the mosaic are directly related to the story, "Because I Am Furniture". Many of the words are specific articles of furniture, I.e. chair, table, to represent the lifelessness that is directly attributed to Anke and her life in her dastardly home. Abuse is incorporated more than any other word in the mosaic, because it is the most prevalent theme throughout the entire novel. If I could describe this book in three words, it would be: Abuse,  destruction, and pillaging.

1 comment:

  1. Michael,
    This seems like a very interesting topic...Furniture. I like how you used common furniture names to express this person home life. Nice job and it was nice reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete