Thursday, October 27, 2011

Second Quarter Qomments

Comment to Richard Ketter:
So Richard, it is terribly convenient that we are reading the same book once again this quarter, Langston Hughes is a pretty nifty guy, he writes poems that put smiles on my face. Most of them at least, cause i haven't read any sad ones quite yet. As far as the presentation of your blog, I believe that you should change your current background to keep up with the new and exciting trends of the second quarter, the woodchuck is out, the prairie dog is in! So I'd gather a nifty picture of your liking of a fashionable prairie dog if you want to draw in all of the chillun's this quarter.

Comment to Cody Zamora:
Alright Cody, so i dun did see that ship breaker business, it reminded me a lot of my favorite movie of all time, Waterworld, starring the illustrious Kevin Costner as the mariner. The book sounds kinda interesting, only for that. Other than that, i suppose the presentation of your blog is rather satisfactory you have a nice background here that is particularly reminiscent of the matrix, not only is the matrix also a good movie, but i am currently studying matrices in math class. Now the real question for you, now, as a blogger, is: what would have happened if Neo would have taken BOTH pills? Keep that in mind as you read your book, it'll make it ten times more exciting and interesting.


Comment to Jack Bryant:
Hey Jack, It's Michael. I decided to come on over to your blog, and post a comment. I looked back over what you did last quarter, and i kinda enjoyed it. Around the world in 80 days in on my list for next quarter. And with your insight, I think it will be a most enojoyable read. Onto this quarter, I definitely agree with you stand on the argument of shorthand typing on the blogosphere, I think we should for sure stick to keeping the blogs both conversational and enjoyable, but also at the same time businesslike and professional. The surprise element of blogging is really here this quarter, that I can agree on. I will tell you to for sure ask your teacher about a unique creative blog assignment you can do aside from all of the ones that are considered the norm, so to speak. Doing a creative and more unique assignment could really help add more to the whole blogging experience and make it more enjoyable overall. Try not to fall behind this quarter either, blogging keeps us on our toes, and being on your toes sharpens your talons, cause we all wanna be eagles man. Enjoy your new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment